Bathroom cleaning is essential part of maintaining a clean house, everyone can agree with that. But it doesn’t have to be such a big chore, if you take it little by little.
- Keep wipes on the vanity in each bathroom. There are tons of different wipes out there, pick the one that suits your family’s needs and keep them in a place where they are easily accessible.
- Do a wipe down every morning. After the morning routines, do a quick wipe down of the sink, faucet, and vanity area. Wipe off any spots from the mirror.
- Keep the counter clean. When your vanity or counter doesn’t have clutter, the bathroom won’t feel as cluttered, but rather clean and organized.
- Use liquid body wash and say goodbye to soap scum.
- Keep a towel bin. Keep a bin to put wet towels in as soon as family members get out of their shower.
All of these things can easily be done in just a couple of minutes each day. They’re simple and easy to do and will leave your bathroom looking fresh and clean!